Test Automation Engineer Junior
Mzdové podmienky (brutto)
from 1 700 EUR/month
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- You will work closely with both external and internal team members. The result of this cooperation will be the specification of requirements that are beneficial for the customer.
- You will test various IT solutions to ensure high quality and security of products.
- You will be responsible for test automatization in Selenium or another relevant automation tool. You will also be responsible for maintaining regression test sets and smoke tests.
- Providing tests and ensuring a high degree of automation will be an integral part of your work.
- Your task will also be to monitor existing qualitative problems and ensure their timely resolution.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
from 1 700 EUR/month
Employee perks, benefits
- Do you prefer an early wake-up or a cozy morning? Thanks to flexible working hours at UNIQA GSC, you can set up your day the way you want.
- For our new colleagues, besides a warm welcome, we also offer a welcome package. Wonder what might be in there? 🙂
- Eat plenty and healthy with an electronic meal card and a €5.10 credit for each lunch.
- We learn all our lives, but thanks to the internal German and English language courses, plus a language certificate paid for by your employer, it’s a little easier. You can also develop through a wide range of vocational training opportunities, which we are more than happy to support.
- Your salary is untouchable. On the contrary, we will do you one better. We guarantee a 13th salary to all our employees, and if you and the company as such manage to achieve great economic results, 14th salary is also on the table.
- You don’t have to worry about securing a decent pension. We contribute to our employees’ 3rd pillar of supplementary pension savings. And to make sure you avoid accidents; we will also provide you with a year-round accident insurance.
- It’s always nice to meet up and talk to colleagues outside of work topics. That is why we regularly organize events for employees such as a Christmas party, a summer feast, a sports day and various trips.
- The families of our employees will also get their money’s worth. Children’s Day, St. Nicholas, summer camps and many other benefits are a matter of course. And we will help you keep up with the children’s pace by supporting your own sports activities.
At UNIQA GSC, we know that talented people deserve more. They want to grow together, but each in their own way. Our efforts are also confirmed by winning 2nd place in the Top Employer of 2021 poll in the Shared Services Centers category.
Candidates with education suit the position
- Higher education Level 2 (Master’s degree)
- English Language – Intermediate (B2)
- you should have working experience as Quality Assurance Engineer / Test automation developer or similar field experience
- you should have experience testing web services as well as experience working with Selenium or Tosca,
- Java programming skills,
- knowledge of testing automation processes and quality assurance principles,
- high-level writing and communication skills,
- willingness to become a part of the Scrum development team,
- proactive approach to work,
- responsibility, reliability, commitment, team spirit.