Slovakia | remote work
Basic wage component (gross)
2 000 EUR/month
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- You will be part of an excellent international team working on the development and maintenance of modern applications for the insurance company clients
- With your ideas and experience, you will contribute to the satisfaction of our clients through modern and high-quality software solutions
- We will support your career growth with certificates and education so that you can progress with us, but in your own way
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
2 000 EUR/month
Employee perks, benefits
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Thanks to flexible working hours, at UNIQA GSC you can organize your day as you see best.
- To our new colleagues, in addition to a warm welcome, we also offer a welcome package. Wondering what it might hide? 🙂
- You can eat healthy and plenty with an electronic meal card and a €5.10 credit for each lunch.
- We have to continuously learn all our lives, but thanks to the internal German and English language courses, with the added benefit of the language certificate paid for by your employer, it is a lot easier. You can also develop through a wide range of professional training opportunities, which we are also happy to support.
- Your salary is untouchable. On the contrary, we will add an extra one. We guarantee all our employees the 13th salary, and if you and the company as such manage to achieve outstanding economic results, you are eligible to receive the 14th salary.
- A decent pension is one less thing to worry about. We contribute to our employees’ III. pillar of supplementary pension savings. And to help you get around accidents, we will also provide you with a year-round insurance against accidents.
- It is always nice to meet and talk to colleagues about outside of work topics. That is why we regularly organize events for employees such as a Christmas party, a summer feast, a sports day and various trips.
- Not only our employees, but also their families will get their money’s worth. Children’s Day, St. Nicolaus Day, summer camps and many other benefits are a matter of course. And we vow to help you keep up with the children’s pace by supporting your sports activities.
At UNIQA GSC, we know that talented people deserve more. They want to progress together, but each in their own way. Our efforts are also confirmed by winning the BEST EMPLOYER of 2018 award in the category of shared services centers.
Candidates with education suit the position
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
- active knowledge of JAVA programming language: JAVA 7, JSF, EJB, JPA, Primefaces, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB
- OCA / OCP certification JAVA SE 8, JAVA frameworks, EJB or Spring are an advantage
- we require 5 years of experience in JAVA development
- active knowledge of technologies and database systems in the field of IT
- logical thinking
- responsibility, independence
Number of years of experience
- 5 years