Slovakia | remote work
Basic wage component (gross)
1 100 – 1 700 €/month
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- You will lead the consultations with the client and the project team to properly define the scope of testing required
- You will ensure that all testing activities are performed in accordance with the testing strategy and UITS testing standards.
- You will create and update a test plan based on specific project requirements
- You will take responsibility for the quality of the outputs during testing and in the development process
- You will coordinate testing of non-functional requirements, test automation, and test environment setup in close collaboration with other teams.
- You will report testing progress, quality status as well as identified changes
- You will coordinate changes and adjustments that occur during the testing phases
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1 100 – 1 700 €/month
Employee perks, benefits
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Thanks to flexible working hours, at UNIQA GSC you can organize your day as you see best.
- To our new colleagues, in addition to a warm welcome, we also offer a welcome package. Wondering what it might hide? 🙂
- You can eat healthy and plenty with an electronic meal card and a €5.10 credit for each lunch.
- We have to continuously learn all our lives, but thanks to the internal German and English language courses, with the added benefit of the language certificate paid for by your employer, it is a lot easier. You can also develop through a wide range of professional training opportunities, which we are also happy to support.
- Your salary is untouchable. On the contrary, we will add an extra one. We guarantee all our employees the 13th salary, and if you and the company as such manage to achieve outstanding economic results, you are eligible to receive the 14th salary.
- A decent pension is one less thing to worry about. We contribute to our employees’ III. pillar of supplementary pension savings. And to help you get around accidents, we will also provide you with a year-round insurance against accidents.
- It is always nice to meet and talk to colleagues about outside of work topics. That is why we regularly organize events for employees such as a Christmas party, a summer feast, a sports day and various trips.
- Not only our employees, but also their families will get their money’s worth. Children’s Day, St. Nicolaus Day, summer camps and many other benefits are a matter of course. And we vow to help you keep up with the children’s pace by supporting your sports activities.
At UNIQA GSC, we know that talented people deserve more. They want to progress together, but each in their own way. Our efforts are also confirmed by winning the BEST EMPLOYER of 2018 award in the category of shared services centers.
Candidates with education suit the position
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- German – Upper intermediate (B2)
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Do you want to be a part of our talented test team?
Convince us that:
- you have knowledge of test automation and “non-functional” testing
- you are familiar with the most popular tests and tools for their automation (or that you show interest in developing in this area
- you have a professional demeanor, excellent communication skills and the ability to solve problems effectively
- you are independent and goal-oriented
- you have experience in the insurance segment
- you are willing to travel
- and you speak either English or German